So, when I first started eating low carb, I wondered what foods I could eat. I had to do a lot of research into what foods were the lowest in carbs, and how to plan meals. I thought I would take the work out of it for you and plan a delicious and nutritious menu. You’re Welcome!
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is important to eat a lot of protein so that you feel full, and stay full. I always try to add at least one vegetable in to start the day off right.
2 Egg Omelet with Spinach and Cheese
2 slices of Bacon or Canadian Bacon
- I am always super busy during the day, so packing a snack is vitally important. I suggest something crunchy like radishes, to add an extra flare of excitement.
String Cheese or ½ cup Radishes
- Sometimes my breakfast and snack is really filling, so I end up skipping lunch a lot. Skipping meals is never a good idea, so if you can eat a meal, or at least a handful of veggies!
Burger with cheese (with no bun)
Cooked Cauliflower or Broccoli (with Butter!)
- I found that sugar-free jello is a lifesaver, especially if you ever crave sugar.
- Dinner is always my favorite meal, but it is important to not over eat. Measure your meat so that you are only eating the right size portion.
Huge Salad (you can eat 6 cups of lettuce a day)
Add a protein like Steak or Chicken
*If you love different vegetables, please mix them in. It’s really important not to get bored!
*Don’t forget to stay under 20 carbs a day!